Waggattire is committed to protecting your privacy.
What information we collect and why?
We use various pieces of information to help us improve your experience in different ways, but we won’t ask you for information that we don’t need.
- This is essential to allow us to complete our contract with you. Also, we use this to help detect and prevent fraud against you and us.
- We simply need to know where you want us to send the order if it’s not going to your billing address.
Phone Number & Mobile Number
- We keep in touch with our customers if we have a query with your order and the best way to do this is to give you a call.
- We use your mobile number to improve your experience, we know that everyone is busy and want a simple convenient delivery so we use a variety of couriers to deliver our orders most of whom will send SMS messages to you to let you know when they are delivering the parcel and some even give you a 1 hour delivery window as well as the option to divert the parcel ‘in flight’ all of which we know will improve your experience.
- This is essential to have an account with us.
- We have a contractual requirement to send you information about your order such as confirmation of your order and when we have despatched it so it is essential we send you these emails.
- Our couriers will also use this to keep in touch with you about your delivery and in most cases provide you with options to amend your delivery to a time that is more convenient to you.
- We also ask our customers if they wish to receive exclusive offers, discount vouchers, and new product information and we use emails to keep our customer up to date with these. For those customers who don’t want to receive these you can change your preferences or unsubscribe via any email we have sent to you.
Debit/Credit Card details including Security/CVV code or your Paypal information.
- Firstly, rest assured we do not keep this information.
- We need the information to complete the contract of purchase.
- We also need this information to help detect and prevent fraud against you and us.
- We use this information to be able to carry out any refunds to you.
- We use highly reputable companies to process all our payments. For card payments we use Braintree and we also use Paypal.
Via Phone / Email / Contact Form / Social Media
- While we are continually striving to improve our businesses and find better ways to ensure we provide the customer with what they want when they want it, we acknowledge from time to time things can go wrong. On these occasions it is essential that we keep a record of your communication with us and ours with you so we can deliver the best service to you and also so we can not only improve our customer care via training but also where necessary improve our products to better meet our customers’ needs
Purchase History Details
- It is essential that if you contact us we can find your order history on our system so we are able to discuss things with you and resolve any queries quickly.
- If a manufacturer ever had a product recall we need to be able to find and contact all customers who purchased the product as quickly as possible.
- From time to time manufacturers change a product and if you buy this product reguarily we will send you an email to keep you updated of the changes to make your shopping experience easier with us.
- We also use this information to keep a track of the balance of your Loyalty Points so you can use this to receive free of charge products or as a discount on future orders.
Product & Service Reviews
- We ask you to give us a review of products you have purchased or the service you have received so we can do things better and make sure we are delivering what you expect. We will publish some of these reviews on our websites but we will always do so in a manner that means anyone looking at our site can’t identify you.
Competitions or Prize Draws
- When you enter one of our competitions or prize draws either via our website or social media it is essential we hold this information to be able to administer the competition or draw and notify the winner. We may also use this information to directly market you about products.
Sharing your information
We will never sell or rent your information to a third party. We do however, have a requirement as explained above to provide some of your information to a third party in order to complete your transaction with us. This includes providing information to complete the financial part of the transaction with our payment services providers and also providing the delivery companies with the necessary information to be able to deliver the order to you as easily as possible. On each occasion we only provide the information that is necessary.
- You have the right to be told how we use and keep your personal information and we do this via this policy and our terms and conditions.
- You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold on you.
- You have the right to have any inaccuracies corrected and you can either contact us or do this via your my account page.
- You have the right to ask us not to send you marketing, promotional or product emails and you can change your preferences via your my account page or you can unsubscribe on any email we have sent you.
- You have the right to have your details deleted from our system however, we must keep information that is essential should you wish to contact us in the future about an issue you may have about a product.